It’s Time to Nominate for the 2013 Wiltshire and Swindon Sports Awards!
The Wiltshire and Swindon Sports Awards are now open for nominations. Now is the time to recognise the achievements of your athletes, club, coaches or volunteers by submitting a nomination.Following the success of last year’s awards, the 2013 Wiltshire and Swindon Sports Awards will once again be jointly hosted by Wiltshire Council, Wiltshire Health Improvement Partnership, the NHS, Wiltshire and Swindon Sport and Swindon Borough Council. The awards, now in their fourth year have 14 categories recognising the whole range of support and commitment involved in excelling in sport.
The top three from each category will be invited to attend the awards event which will be held in September and hosted by former England rugby captain, Phil de Glanville with a special guest to be announced. Anyone can nominate an individual or organisation in one of the now until the closing date of 5pm on Thursday, June 28.
So do not miss your opportunity to recognise all the amazing achievements both at elite and grassroots levels!
This year’s awards categories are:
• Sports Personality of the Year
• Young Sports Personality of the Year
• Sports Personality of the Year (Athlete with a Disability)
• Roger Byrne Unsung Hero of the Year
• Long Service to Sport Award
• Young Volunteer of the Year
• Official of the Year
• Coach of the Year (Participation)
• Coach of the Year (High Performance)
• Inclusion Coach of the Year
• Young Coach of the Year
• Sports Club/Team of the Year
• Most Innovative Club of the Year
• Most Inclusive Club of the Year
The full awards criteria can be downloaded from the Wiltshire Council website and Nominations can be made online at www.wiltshire.gov.uk/sportsawards
If you have any questions please email ku.vo1597385443g.eri1597385443hstli1597385443w@sdr1597385443awast1597385443rops1597385443