Grow your business with Google Analytics (Beginner)
This Google Analytics workshop by Varn will provide you with the know-how needed to set up and manage a Google Analytics account, allowing you to monitor, analyse and improve the performance of your website.
Varn is passionate about search engine marketing. Our team has over 15 years of experience in digital marketing and how to make websites perform better. We believe in transparency and want to give you the knowledge required to succeed in this challenging market place.
To ensure that you get the most out of the training we have limited it to 8 places per session so reserve your space today.
What You Will Learn:
- What the technical jargon and terminology used in Google Analytics actually means
- How to use and interpret Google Analytics reports to measure what visitors are doing on your site
- How to see visitors in real time on your website
- How to create custom reports to track the most useful or valuable data
- An introduction to Google Search Console and how it integrates with Google Analytics
- A brief overview of Google Tag Manager and when you should be using it
What You Get
- 3 hours of hands-on training by Google Analytics qualified experts
- Useful hints & tips to take away and implement
Weds 22nd January 2020 – Ticket Link
Weds 24th June 2020 – Ticket Link
Weds 30th September 2020 – Ticket Link
Book your place now or if you are unable to make the dates listed give us a ring on 01225 439 960.
Training workshop ticket price is inclusive of VAT.