An Introduction to Technical SEO
This Technical SEO workshop by Varn will provide you with an understanding of the fundamental search engine optimisation elements required to improve the performance of your website on Google and other search engines.
Varn is passionate about search engine marketing. Our team has over 15 years of experience in digital marketing and how to make websites perform better. We believe in transparency and want to give you the knowledge required to succeed in this challenging market place.
To ensure that you get the most out of the training we have limited it to 8 places per session so reserve your space today.
What You Will Learn:
- The SEO essentials needed to ensure your site is search engine friendly – which means crawlable and indexable
- Insights into how Google sees your website vs. potential customers and why this is so important
- Which of the latest Google Algorithm updates are the most important and how they affect where a site is ranked
- We will debunk the common SEO myths and misconceptions so you won’t waste time on unproductive initiatives
- An introduction to the software tools that can help you track user behaviour and site performance
What You Get
- 3 hours of hands-on training by Technical SEO experts
- Useful hints & tips to take away and implement
Book your place now or if you are unable to make the dates listed give us a ring on 01225 439 960.
Training workshop ticket price is inclusive of VAT.
There are currently 3 dates for this course:
Wednesday, 26th February 2020 – Ticket Link
Wednesday, 26th July – Ticket Link
Wednesday, 28th October – Ticket Link