An introduction to Google Ads and how to make it work for your business
This Google Ads workshop by AdPilot and Varn will provide you with the know-how needed to research, build and manage a structured Google Ads account, making the most of your ad investment and helping your business to grow.
AdPilot is passionate about digital marketing. Our team has over 15 years of experience in pay per click advertising and how to increase website revenue. We believe in transparency and want to give you the knowledge required to succeed in this challenging market place.
To ensure that you get the most out of the training we have limited it to 8 places per session so reserve your space today.
What You Will Learn
- How to set-up a Google Ads account
- The fundamentals of a Google Ads strategy
- The different campaign types and how to choose the right type for your business objectives
- The latest technology and developments with Google
- How to understand the data and make changes to capitalise on consumer behaviour
What You Get
- 3 hours hands-on training by Google Ads experts
- Useful hints & tips to take away and implement
- Access to Google resources (Varn are Google Partners)
- Goody Bag (Cotton Bag, Notebook, Pens, Vouchers)
Wednesday, 29th April 2020 – Ticket Link
Wednesday 26th August 2020 – Ticket Link
Tuesday, 26th November 2020 – Ticket Link
Book your place now or if you are unable to make the dates listed give us a ring on 01225 439 960.
Training workshop ticket price is inclusive of VAT.