Toddler gets foot stuck in Westbury Gardens rainwater drain
A FIRE and rescue crew from Bradford on Avon helped to free a toddler who got his foot stuck in a town centre drain on Tuesday September 3.
They were called out at 4.48pm to assist the boy and his mother in St Margaret’s Street, Bradford on Avon, after he accidentally slipped his foot into a rainwater drain near Westbury Gardens.
A Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said the crew took about 25 minutes to free the boy’s foot using small tools.
MOTORISTS queued to fill up in Trowbridge on Saturday as petrol pump wars hit town. The supermarket giant Tesco dropped the price of unleade...
THE owner of a well-known fruit and vegetable shop in Bradford on Avon which temporarily closed because of the Covid-19 coronavirus crisis h...