We welcome contributions and comments from anyone who lives or works in or near Bradford on Avon. We ask everyone to remember our simple house rules…
- Be nice: your behaviour online reflects your behaviour in the real world. Don’t be rude, abusive or intolerant.
- Keep it clean: this is a community site for all members of the community. No bad language.
- Remember this is a public place: everything you post here is public; posting content on this site is like standing in the middle of the Library car park on a busy market day and shouting at the top of your voice.
- Stay on topic: this site is about Bradford on Avon. Please don’t post things that have nothing to do with Bradford on Avon. It would be great if we could include events from Trowbridge or Melksham or Bath, but once we include one we’d be obliged to include them all, and we don’t have sufficient volunteer time to do that.
- Respect other people’s opinions: we welcome opinions, but are mindful that everyone has different ones. If you see something here you disagree with, perhaps you could write a short article saying why. Reasoned argument is encouraged; ranting and raving isn’t. Be considerate.
- Remember basic internet etiquette: ALL CAPITALS LOOKS LIKE SHOUTING, so please don’t do it.
- Absolutely no spam: advertising is allowed on the site in the appropriate places. Spam comments will be deleted.
- Any images, photos or content submitted to this site for inclusion need to be free of copyright. If you submit an image you will be responsible for any money that is demanded by either photographers or photo libraries even tho it hosted on the community website / domain. Please check before uploading.